Angry Kid Calls Santa Angry Kid Calls Santa

Bleeping really hurts the ears, decrease the volume next time.
In regards to everything else, the idea is okay, but you should learn to work more with curves (especially on the house). And I agree with cjjm, I couldn't understand most of it.

ChrisGorman responds:

i appreciate the feedback, but i have a question, is it the accent you don't understand, the speed of the talking or what ? this would help me a lot. thanks

Thanks for choosing Thanks for choosing

It's nothing new or interesting. If this is just a demo it's a neat idea, but the only reason I kept clicking the button was because if I clicked the crap it would only mumble something that sounds like "do it" or "bewitched". I don't even know...

[Sonic 3 Ice Cap Act 3] - [Sonic 3 Ice Cap Act 3] -

I like it, I certainly do, but I can't at all imagine this being Act 3 music. The original S3 tracks were quiet ambient in a very... hmm... hard to describe way. As a standalone, I think this is a really nice piece, but, I wouldn't have called it what you did. All the same, keep it up!

X-Infinity-Zero responds:

Thanks. Im glad you enjoyed it.

The name Act 3 was not intended for what i felt the song would sound like for Act 3.

I named it this because this was my 3rd remix of the song, my 3rd act if you will.

-ZERO-